It begins...

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
How funny would it be if Moto is trolling and the update adds a bunch of Verizon apps, enables the ones that have been disabled, doesn't let you disable them anymore and breaks root.

I'd laugh

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
How funny would it be if Moto is trolling and the update adds a bunch of Verizon apps, enables the ones that have been disabled, doesn't let you disable them anymore and breaks root.

I'd laugh

I would laugh for about .5 seconds then immediately spit blood.

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I've seen nothing about this for the most part. Saw an article and a couple posts in the forums that the soak test was beginning a few days ago , but overall less clamoring than I expected. Are you saying the general public is starting to get the update as of today?

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I've seen nothing about this for the most part. Saw an article and a couple posts in the forums that the soak test was beginning a few days ago , but overall less clamoring than I expected. Are you saying the general public is starting to get the update as of today?

I don't think that is what he is saying. They are trying to say something without saying it.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'ts not raining here yet, but the forcast indicates that one may get "soaked" by the afternoon.

Watching the sky for signs.....

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Now I'm curious as to whether the soak test is canceled in favor of a general public update in phases (which is the usual for non moto updates), or if they are counting the soak test as a "phase" of the general update.

Sent from my DROID MAXX

I think the soak testers along with some random regular users will get the update today. If there is no negative feedback from the soak testers the gradual update will continue to everyone else over time.

This is just my guess. I can't wait to break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar!

phissure

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Curious what time the push begins. Prefer waking up to a notification of an update. Waiting for it is going to be a bad distraction today. Looking forward to checking it out after my calculus final this afternoon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy