ISIS Wallet / Verizon $50 deal

LOTL2

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Read about this on XDA Developers forum. I know Google Wallet is accepted at more places, but ISIS is accepted at several places in my area.
ISIS Mobile Wallet - Verizon Wireless

Just download and install the app from the Play Store and follow the prompts. My $50 showed up in my Amex Serve account within minutes.
Off to Toys R Us to test it out.

Havent verified that this other offer works, but i should know after my first purchase.
ISIS 20%/$200 Offer

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Read about this on XDA Developers forum. I know Google Wallet is accepted at more places, but ISIS is accepted at several places in my area.

Just download and install the app from the Play Store and follow the prompts. My $50 showed up in my Amex Serve account within minutes.

Havent verified that this other offer works, but i should know after my first purchase.
ISIS 20%/$200 Offer

I've been using the second offer for a month or so now. Works great, especially since all the 7-11s and CVSs in my area have tap to pay terminals. Cheap gas and gift cards.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

ISIS 20%/$200 Offer

I just got both Google Wallet and Isis Wallet set up. I received my $50 credit ... wahoo. Not sure where all I can use both wallets but hopefully as time marches on more and more vendors will make the service available.

4runner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got both Google Wallet and Isis Wallet set up. I received my $50 credit ... wahoo. Not sure where all I can use both wallets but hopefully as time marches on more and more vendors will make the service available.

I have Wallet working but want to get Isis set up as well on my Verizon Moto X. When I go to open Isis it asks if I want to set it as my default payment method. I choose no and then the app quits. Did this happen to you?

Posted via Android Central App

4runner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Figured it out. Just go to settings under tap and pay and change it. Why I didn't figure that out in the first place I don't know.

LOTL2

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I set mine up more than a month ago any got $10. How do I get the other $40?
Don't think you can. Offer was good for new sign ups only and had to be between certain dates. On another note it took 3 tries at Toys R Us before the terminal accepted payment. It did work though.
Not sure how much I'll use it. I think until if and when It becomes more widely accepted it'll be a novelty that might not be worth the $1 a month charge. Im not entirely sure on the $1 a month charge, just saw someone post about it in another thread. Will have to read the fine print when I have the chance.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't think you can. Offer was good for new sign ups only and had to be between certain dates. On another note it took 3 tries at Toys R Us before the terminal accepted payment. It did work though.
Not sure how much I'll use it. I think until if and when It becomes more widely accepted it'll be a novelty that might not be worth the $1 a month charge. Im not entirely sure on the $1 a month charge, just saw someone post about it in another thread. Will have to read the fine print when I have the chance.

I didnt think there were any charges right now but I could be wrong. Let us know what you hear. Also, was there a wireless symbol on the terminal at Toys R Us?

CattieBrie

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I didnt think there were any charges right now but I could be wrong. Let us know what you hear. Also, was there a wireless symbol on the terminal at Toys R Us?

During my Isis set up, I was going to set up a Serve account based on this promo, but when I got to the mobile site on my phone, I found this:

AmExServe.png

I haven't had time to research this yet, so I'm not sure it the $1 fee applies only to having a card, or if it is waived for Isis. My gut reaction is that it's not worth $1 a month for as little as I will be able to use it. There just aren't that many tap and pay locations around here, and it seems like they will all accept Google Wallet.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Crazy question for those who are using Google Wallet and / or Isis...can you set up multiple credit cards using these systems? For instance, can I have my personal and business debit and credit cards set up so that when I "tap" or "wave" or "do the hokey pokey" I can choose which account will get hit?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Crazy question for those who are using Google Wallet and / or Isis...can you set up multiple credit cards using these systems? For instance, can I have my personal and business debit and credit cards set up so that when I "tap" or "wave" or "do the hokey pokey" I can choose which account will get hit?

I have not used the services yet, but yes, you can put all your cards in there and pick a default. I am not sure if you would have to change the default before the purchase because I have not had the pleasure yet of trying it out. I am sure someone here though knows that answer.

LOTL2

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes there was a wireless symbol on the terminal. The clerk was more excited than i was that it finally worked. I may not have waited for both the beep and vibrate before pulling my phone away. It did finally work on the 3rd try like i said. Used the whole $50 and paid the rest with cash.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes there was a wireless symbol on the terminal. The clerk was more excited than i was that it finally worked. I may not have waited for both the beep and vibrate before pulling my phone away. It did finally work on the 3rd try like i said. Used the whole $50 and paid the rest with cash.

That is awesome. I can't wait to see how it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08