- 163 Posts
Kit Kat & LLama battery usage
Been using Llama since getting the MAXX to replace the functionality I used to have on old Razr MAXX. Product works great. Over the weekend, Kit Kat was pushed to my phone OTA, and now Llama shows up as a large consumer of battery (8-10%) on the stock battery app, where it never showed in the list before.
Anyone else notice this? I have emailed the developer too. Aside from this Llama is working fine, just curious.
I just now tried uninstall/reinstall/clear cache and I will report back to see if this made any difference.
- 03-02-2014, 07:26 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Kit Kat & LLama battery usage
I have the same issue on my SG Note3.
Since the OTA update for kitkat Llama was top scorer in battery usage with 14%. As soon as I kicked Llama out, the battery lifetime is very much better. Even better than ever before. Ironicly I used always used Llama to reduce the battery consumption. Now I have to without some very convenient tasks Llama did for me, like checking my emails and the weather when my alarm goes off in the morning.
- 03-03-2014, 09:36 AM #3
- By Justin Peeler1 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:33 PM
- By ossamoha in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:48 PM
- By George Stevens in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:54 AM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 12-28-2013, 06:53 AM
- By born2fly32 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:40 PM