Bluetooth Issues Since Update (solved)
Since the first over the air update I have had Bluetooth connection issues with my Ford Sync that were compounded after getting Kitkat.
This procedure seems to have fixed it.
1. I deleted all the Bluetooth connections from the phone, there was an extra media connection there I couldn't figure out how
it got there but it was related to the Ford Sync.
2. I deleted all phones from the Ford Sync.
3. Re-synced the phone and allowed the security questions on the phone book and texts and it seems to be working quite
well. I will keep and eye on it and report back should I have any further issues.
It arrears in my case that the Ford Sync system doesn't like the OS upgrades. So I will repeat this procedure after each upgrade. Only a minor inconvenience.
Thanks for all your help!
- 12-23-2013, 11:20 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth Issues Since Update (solved)
Hey, thanks a lot for posting this.
Hopefully, it will help someone in the future.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By a1weeka in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:56 PM
- By IBM Kid in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:46 AM
- By clankfu in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 02:36 PM
- By swungspeedz in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:09 PM
- By will_solo in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:06 PM