No connectivity at events
I love my max but I have seemingly found an issue that could be a Verizon issue. I have noticed that when I have attended events that have had many attendees, i. E. Concert and basketball game, my phone data is non responsive. It starts great with 4G connectivity with everything working great. But as people arrive and I assume start using their 4G phones my phone data slows to a stop. The phone shows a 4G connection but nothing works. Data may trickle but most websites time out.
Shouldn't it roll to 3G if the network is too busy? Is there something I can do?
Sent from my Maxx.
- 12-26-2013, 11:33 AM #2
- 12-27-2013, 07:40 AM #4
- 12-27-2013, 08:16 PM #6
Re: No connectivity at events
Im not sure how things work on forums im new to them but with time i will learn im glad to hear that it worked on forcing it to 3g/1x the app also has lte only mode to lock it to 4g but you cant receive or make calls on it only internet and texting work when i tried it just a heads up in case you use lte only.
- 12-30-2013, 01:06 PM #7
- By chugg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 33Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:01 AM
- By Jarrad S in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:59 AM
- By jerthorne in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:19 AM
- By Sub in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 06:03 PM
- By NestorNorton in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:25 PM