- 64 Posts
Any app suggestions for safe browsing?
I've heard pro & con on Verizon's Support & Protection (also included in their Total Mobile Protection Pagkage). Some people refer to it as bloat ware. Others have called it crap.Some say it drains the battery, while others say it saves the battery. (huh?) Droid Razor owners swear by it. Still others say better free apps are available (but they don't specify what)! I have also seen on this forum that once it is installed it is very difficult to get rid of it, so I'm browsing around unprotected. Any suggestions for a better app?
Last edited by PDX97229; 12-26-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: add more information
- 12-26-2013, 10:01 PM #2
- 12-27-2013, 02:08 PM #3
- 01-05-2014, 04:47 PM #4
- 01-05-2014, 06:40 PM #5
- 708 Posts
Re: Any app suggestions for safe browsing?
The best app is common sense. Use it and you don't need any apps for protecting your phone.
But if you're just uncomfortable going without some kind of protective app, you can't beat Lookout.I customized my signature using Motomaker
- 01-06-2014, 10:46 PM #6
- By terrrrrible in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:07 PM
- By andretan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:16 PM
- By macguy59 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:01 AM
- By thegeekwithnolife in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:38 PM
- By markw10 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM