Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Has anyone received the Kit Kat 4.4 update to their Verizon Moto Droid Maxx yet?

Anyone in NYC long island area get the update ?

Posted via Android Central App

Default re: Has anyone received the Kit Kat 4.4 update to their Verizon Moto Droid Maxx yet?

nope

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Default re: Has anyone received the Kit Kat 4.4 update to their Verizon Moto Droid Maxx yet?

deleted......

Last edited by diegoesk; 12-28-2013 at 10:27 PM.

It doesn't roll out by geographic location....

Default Re: Has anyone received the Kit Kat 4.4 update to their Verizon Moto Droid Maxx yet?

no i havent yet either

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Default Re: Has anyone received the Kit Kat 4.4 update to their Verizon Moto Droid Maxx yet?

Still waiting

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doogald View Post
    It doesn't roll out by geographic location....
    It doesn't seem to be rolling out to anyone no matter what the method.

I just picked me MAXX up yesterday, and it immediately updated, but it was just the patch to 4.2.2
    system version is 12.15.15
    Isnt KitKat 19.5.3? (or something like that)

Yes, but pulled due odd problems and bricking

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

Nothing in California

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

Nothing in Orlando either. As per other threads on this subject, seems like the update was pulled. Sure hope it won't be much longer!

I received an email today to join "a" soak test. Did not say what software, and since I have no desire to be a guinea pig, I didn't join in. I'm guessing, it might be for a new release of 4.4 since the last one seemed to brick some phones....
    C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8 = BOOM
    You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive!
    Thanked by 2:

Punit Soni said it should be coming in days

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I still don't have the option to download it either. Don't really want it if I can't root and get gravity box anyway.

getting soak test today

Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    getting soak test today
    Let us know if it's Kit Kat.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLions81 View Post
    Let us know if it's Kit Kat.
    I hope it rolls out soon. I had the x and as soon as I got the 4.4 OTA update Google wallet started working with Tap Pay. I'm sure hoping thats how it goes on the max.

Quote Originally Posted by scallawag View Post
    I hope it rolls out soon. I had the x and as soon as I got the 4.4 OTA update Google wallet started working with Tap Pay. I'm sure hoping thats how it goes on the max.
    Tap to Pay does work on the Maxx and Ultra after 4.4 update. I have the Ultra, husband has the Maxx and we're both on 4.4 and Tap to Pay is working.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Got my 4.4 today at 7 pm, no 4.4.2. Build date was December 6th

What's your Geography?

Sent from My MAXX

Quote Originally Posted by Series335 View Post
    What's your Geography?

Sent from My MAXX
    It doesn't roll out by geography - it rolls out by the meid number of the phone.

pics??

Quote Originally Posted by doogald View Post
    It doesn't roll out by geography - it rolls out by the meid number of the phone.
    The 4.4 you got was the soak test? If so did you ask for the soak test or was it offered?

Droid is almost there (hopefully). Rogers few weeks more ( in process) per Punit Soni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast