- 8 Posts
My phone charges without being on a charger?
I was wondering if anyone had this same experience with their droid maxx. My battery will be anywhere from 90-99% and when I stop using my phone for a couple of hours the battery goes back up to 100%. I don't mind this but I was just wondering what could cause this? It seems to only happen when my battery is in the 90's and I even took a screenshot of the battery saver screen and it shows it maxed out then going down from use, then going back up to 100%.
- 12-29-2013, 08:56 PM #2
- 12-29-2013, 10:37 PM #4
- 12-29-2013, 10:42 PM #5
- By gwparcon in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 18Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:18 AM
- By droi29 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:10 AM
- By beckytigeress in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:22 PM
- By jamak in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:43 PM
- By remobec in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:26 PM