Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No Bump??!!

Just seeing the news that Google bought them and is discontinuing it completely, won't work soon. So how do you easily get a few pix from phone to pc? When I have a lot, yeah, I use the string and all. But for just a couple, it was so easy. Is there another option? I know we have other ways to move them from Moto phone to Moto phone now...but phone to pc?

Default Re: No Bump??!!

Huh?

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

Global Posts
    356 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

He's referring to this: http://techland.time.com/2014/01/01/...le-dumps-bump/

Posted from my XT1080M
    Current Personal Devices: Droid MAXX XT1080M; Sero 7 Pro, Moto G LTE (1st Gen)
    Previous Personal Devices:
    Compaq HPC / Palm IIIc / Moto Bag Phone / Moto Flip Phone / StarTAC 7860 / StarTAC 7868 / v60s / GZ1 Type V / GZ1 Boulder / Thunderbolt
    Current Work Device: iPhone6
    Previous Work Devices:
    Moto "Lingo" L3000 iDEN / R750 / i355 / i580 + BB 8703 / BB 8830 / BB8330 / i576 + BB 9650 Storm /iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro1 View Post
    Just seeing the news that Google bought them and is discontinuing it completely, won't work soon. So how do you easily get a few pix from phone to pc? When I have a lot, yeah, I use the string and all. But for just a couple, it was so easy. Is there another option? I know we have other ways to move them from Moto phone to Moto phone now...but phone to pc?
    Dropbox auto backup, Google+ auto backup, SugarSync, Box, Bitcasa. AirDroid. There are many, many, many ways that I can think of off the top of my head.

I use Dropbox so every photo I take ends up on my computer without having to do anything.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks, never played with Dropbox, tho' my wife uses it extensively for work...that's a good idea.

Google Drive. They had a special offer (free) of expanded online storage when the MAXX released. Not sure if it is still available though

Global Posts
    348 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eewwyeah View Post
    Google Drive. They had a special offer (free) of expanded online storage when the MAXX released. Not sure if it is still available though
    When I activated my phone in mid-December, Google Drive said it came with 50GB of extra Drive storage free for two years. So instead of 15GB I have 65GB.

yes. that was it