- 01-05-2014, 10:44 AM #2
- 01-05-2014, 10:44 AM #3
Re: New Droid Maxx
They may or may not be.. All depends on when the device was assembled and last touched by Moto/Verizon tech hands before final packaging.
Either way the update should be available for you to receive once you go through the activation process or soon afterwards. My recommendation is get the update done ASAP and since its new out of the box I would do a factory reset immediately after receiving the update to make sure all the cobwebs sorta speak are cleared out after the update is complete.
Good luck and have fun!
- 01-05-2014, 03:41 PM #5
- 01-05-2014, 04:25 PM #6
- 01-05-2014, 05:29 PM #7
- 01-06-2014, 03:43 PM #8
- By xyzlene in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:14 PM
- By hmfoster in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:56 AM
- By PeltFrelken in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:15 PM
- By Gary39 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:43 PM
- By droid310380 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:17 PM