- 21 Posts
Inciprio vs Commuter
Apologize upfront for creating another cases thread. Anyone guide me to best one? I dropped my Maxx. Luckily no damage. Next time may be not so lucky.
The Feather ultra appears non-cumbersome and lightweight. Commuter very highly rated. Too many choices out there!
Thanks in advance for assisting this new forum user.
Sent from My MAXX
- 01-05-2014, 07:31 PM #2
Re: Inciprio vs Commuter
I have tried both. They're both too heavy for me. What I like about the Commuter: the covers for the ports, to keep out dust, etc., which the Incipio lacks. The back is also more "grippy" in my opinion. The Incipio, as I recall, is a bit lighter (that Commuter really turns this already heavy phone into a bit of a brick if you carry the phone in a pocket), but, as I said, the back feels less "grippy" and I always worried that it would slip out of my hand.
I think that they sell them both at corporate stores. When I was case shopping they let me try them out first. That's what I would do, if I were you.
- 01-05-2014, 07:33 PM #3
- 01-06-2014, 08:05 AM #4
- By Jake_15 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 44Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Toddzilla#WN in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:09 PM
- By Strevino in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 07:30 PM
- By Kirito Lawrence in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Glenuendo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM