Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Inciprio vs Commuter

Apologize upfront for creating another cases thread. Anyone guide me to best one? I dropped my Maxx. Luckily no damage. Next time may be not so lucky.

The Feather ultra appears non-cumbersome and lightweight. Commuter very highly rated. Too many choices out there!

Thanks in advance for assisting this new forum user.

Sent from My MAXX

Default Re: Inciprio vs Commuter

I have tried both. They're both too heavy for me. What I like about the Commuter: the covers for the ports, to keep out dust, etc., which the Incipio lacks. The back is also more "grippy" in my opinion. The Incipio, as I recall, is a bit lighter (that Commuter really turns this already heavy phone into a bit of a brick if you carry the phone in a pocket), but, as I said, the back feels less "grippy" and I always worried that it would slip out of my hand.

I think that they sell them both at corporate stores. When I was case shopping they let me try them out first. That's what I would do, if I were you.

I've tried 3 cases for this phone; ditzrioinic, vz bumper, incipio feather. I went with the incipio, provides protection and the only one that keeps the form factor of the pig phone.

Posted via Android Central App
    Lovin' My Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Series335 View Post
    Apologize upfront for creating another cases thread. Anyone guide me to best one? I dropped my Maxx. Luckily no damage. Next time may be not so lucky.

The Feather ultra appears non-cumbersome and lightweight. Commuter very highly rated. Too many choices out there!

Thanks in advance for assisting this new forum user.

I tried a bunch including the defender and the feather. I stuck with the Incipio Dual Pro. Covers what you need without bulk.

Sent from My MAXX
    ~Janet~