Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid MAXX - Active Notification not working for certain apps???

Is anyone having troubles getting Active Display to work with some 3rd party applications? I'm using an app called "Tasks: Astrid To-Do List Clone". It's the best to do app I've found since Astrid went away. Not getting Active Display to work when I have reminders is killing me.

I've gone to settings --> Active Notifications --> Manage notification types --> selected the correct app. I've even gone as far as selecting all applications just in case I was missing something.

For whatever reason, my tasks that are due do not work with Active Display. Was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue and what they did to fix it.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Default Re: Droid MAXX - Active Notification not working for certain apps???

I always wondered if there was some sort of time or number or priority settings internally for active notifications and hence they turn out to be a hit and miss. Hopefully by Motorola"s next phone they have sorted this out.

Default Re: Droid MAXX - Active Notification not working for certain apps???

I haven't had an issue with any of my apps. In addition to changing the setting in active display settings, I suppose I'd try toggling the notification settings in the app, or try an uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.