Droid Maxx: 4.4 soak test just ended?!?
I was part of the original 4.4 soak test. Just got an email today from Motorola thanking me for being part of this "unusually long" soak test and to take a survey about what I think of the new software. Seems to me this email is either really late, or the soak only recently ended. Weird.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-12-2014 at 11:18 PM.
- 01-12-2014, 10:13 PM #2
- 127 Posts
Re: 4.4 soak test just ended?!?
Got my 'thank-you' early in the week following the initial soak. Don't think they were too happy that I was, and still am, rooted. Tough sh!t on them. Keep closing off access, denying us the options to visually customize our phones, what'd they expect?
fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.
- 01-12-2014, 10:18 PM #3a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-13-2014, 12:58 PM #4
- By Tara100 in forum Moto GReplies: 51Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:58 AM
- By donm527 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:09 AM
- By brad4560 in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:42 PM
- By jfjbu in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:06 PM
- By Linda Gonzalez1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:01 PM