MotoRoot & 4.4 update
Hey guys, I tried searching and couldn't find a straight answer so sorry if this has been asked before. I used MotoRoot to perform the entitlement hack and then unrooted my device. Can I simply accept the ota 4.4 update or do I need to remove/flash anything in order to avoid bricking my phone?
I'm not worried about keeping root, I've seen the method in order to keep it.. And well, being a newb at this, am hesitant to try.
Sent from my Droid Maxx
- 01-14-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 10:02 PM #3
Re: MotoRoot & 4.4 update
I think I'm going to stay on 4.2.2 for now. I'm way too green to try and root this thing on kit kat. I'll stick with MotoRoot until there is an easier way. I have kit Kat on my Nexus 7 so I can use it there. Nothing mind blowing so I don't feel like I'm missing much. I'd rather be able to backup and tether. Now, if Helium worked on Moto phones and foxfi or any other tethering app worked I wouldn't mind going off root.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-16-2014, 08:28 AM #4
- 01-16-2014, 08:31 AM #5
- 01-24-2014, 05:11 PM #6
- 01-24-2014, 05:40 PM #7
- 01-24-2014, 06:22 PM #8
- By d1c1ple in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:14 PM
- By jameyg03 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:07 PM
- By gordie580 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:17 PM
- By richardd27 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:02 PM
- By GMonks GMonks in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:03 PM