- 01-16-2014, 10:25 AM #2
Re: Should I root
They won't care if you're rooted until you try to have a replacement or issues. Even then they probably wouldn't care. Rooting provides a bunch of options, Tethering, roms, etc. Depends on what you want to do with the phone.
Oh if you have 4.4 kitkat, you can't root.
- 01-16-2014, 07:06 PM #3
- 01-16-2014, 07:32 PM #4a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-16-2014, 08:06 PM #5
- 01-16-2014, 10:26 PM #6
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:33 PM
- By benny3 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:24 PM
- By Master T in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:35 PM
- By allysisa in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:30 AM
- By dagactor in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:39 PM