Droid MAXX: "camera shake"

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
how do you activate the "camera shake" on start up when the phone is locked?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: "camera shake"

My camera shake does not work. I have a rotate app and I have turned it off for the camera, but it still doesn't work.

DaPlumber

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site

Is that the way the camera is suppose to look?
Cause my Maxx w/KitKat camera doesn't look like that.
Any thoughts?

alexane

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site

I have the feature turned on, but it only works intermittently if the phone is locked.
Phone locked + shake = nothing
Enter my PIN + shake = camera

Any suggestions for this? I swear I'm shaking it right. :)

Although I highly suspect this feature is being blocked when the phone is locked by the same admin policy that prevents me from adding lock screen widgets. Imposed by my employer so that I can access work emails, etc.

Last edited:

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

I have the feature turned on, but it only works intermittently if the phone is locked.
Phone locked + shake = nothing
Enter my PIN + shake = camera

Any suggestions for this? I swear I'm shaking it right. :)

Although I highly suspect this feature is being blocked when the phone is locked by the same admin policy that prevents me from adding lock screen widgets. Imposed by my employer so that I can access work emails, etc.

It's the admin policy. I take it you have an exchange server at work. If that's the case, disable/delete your work stuff on your phone and download a program called "Touchdown". It's a corporate email program that works with exchange but doesn't hold your phone hostage everytime. You only enter your pin if you want to access the app.