- 01-26-2014, 10:45 PM #2
- 01-27-2014, 09:22 AM #3
Re: "Must get" Droid Maxx apps?
I didn't find I needed to install much.. (I like the simplicity of the camera app).
I use Textra, the stock testing app isn't very good - no dark theme, poor use of screen real estate. I also installed Nova Launcher, primarily just to get folders in the app drawer though it has some other useful settings. That's about it.. phone works pretty well out of the box. Oh, I did disable quite a bit of Verizon and other bloatware as well.
- 01-27-2014, 09:34 AM #4
- 01-27-2014, 10:00 AM #5
- By snowwy66 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:25 AM
- By Rilla1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:56 PM
- By Matthew Borowiec in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:53 PM
- By td955i in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:15 PM
- By Penny Potter in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:46 PM