Best camera app for Maxx?

shaselai

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I browsed a bit and saw some top rated+ downloaded apps:

Cymera, HD camera ultra, line camera, one shot. I tested them and they all look pretty nice. Anyone have any good experiences with any of these?

Last edited by a moderator:

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: best camera app for Maxx?

I browsed a bit and saw some top rated+ downloaded apps:

Cymera, HD camera ultra, line camera, one shot. I tested them and they all look pretty nice. Anyone have any good experiences with any of these?

I do not, but Camera FX Pro is pretty good.

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Stock camera with snapseed.... You can really do wonders.

Sent from my XT1080M (Droid Maxx) using Tapatalk 4 Pro

stang6790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I use Camera Zoom FX and I like it really well. Another good one is Camera MX. I get better results with both of these than I do with the stock camera app.

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Camera KK (kit kat) is pretty much the same thing as jb camera+ but takes up less space. Can't go wrong with either one really.

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
App: Picsart is amazing. Perhaps the best app for photo editing on the play store. Definitely one of the highest and most rated. Check it out. Free.

dougf4

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Check out "Snap Camera HDR." By far the best camera app I have tried and trust me, I've darn near tried them all. Besides offering a ton of manual settings, video shot with this app is just spectacular. Anyone who is really interested in viewing some great smartphone artists and learning more about phone cameras, hardware, software and techniques should check out, "Smartphone Photography": https://flipboard.com/@dougf4/smartphone-photography-k848n5nty

anon(8630322)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I am totally fascinated by fastburst. You set it to take as many shots in as many seconds as you want. Each of them are pin sharp. I recently used it when the Queen passed by slowly and yes, some had her looking away, some with the window frame in the way, some had sun refelction, but the joy is that you delete them and have the benefit of using the best. Similarly when taking pics of fidgety children, with fast burst you delete the rubbish and keep the best. Blinking can be an issue, with fastburst you delete those where people blink.

UptownProject

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Stock camera. Use Google's photo app to edit (its Snapseed). That's what has worked best for me. Regardless stock camera has gave me best quality in pictures. Editing it's all up to you what app. There's endless options. Good luck.

Posted via XT1080 A.C. App

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Lately, I have been using Holo Camera. Gives the most options and takes the best pictures in my opinion. The new Google Camera app is nice but has trouble focusing at the right time. Causes pics to be slightly blurry. If they fix this issue, I will use it.

AustinAggie

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone trying out the Google Camera app (newly-available to non-Nexus devices)? Photospheres seem like a neat feature, but as a fairly basic user I've been pretty happy with the functionality of the stock app (though not so much the camera itself.)

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone trying out the Google Camera app (newly-available to non-Nexus devices)? Photospheres seem like a neat feature, but as a fairly basic user I've been pretty happy with the functionality of the stock app (though not so much the camera itself.)

Yes I downloaded it and tried out the photoshpere and also the photo blur, kinda cool to play with.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma