App disabling question
I'm pretty sure this is a normal thing to see when disabling a lot of apps, but what does this message mean exactly? I didn't want to disable anything until I was clear on what they're saying here. I didn't get this message when I disabled Verizon Tones, but I'm noticing it's popping up when I go to disable a bunch of other ones.
- 01-28-2014, 12:02 PM #2
Re: App disabling question
In order to disable certain apps the system first asks you to 'uninstall' all updates and replace the copy with the factory image one. If this is popping up (and you select OK) it will, like it says, replace the app with the factory version and THEN you'll be able to disable it.
Should you want to re-enable the app, it will first run with the factory version and then, usually, update itself to the newest available version (some apps may require you to manually update them either inside the app or through Google Play or 3rd party stores, depending on where you downloaded it).
- 01-28-2014, 12:35 PM #4
- By rap1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:33 AM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:44 AM
- By uday1577 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:26 PM
- By MajklM in forum EntertainmentReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:51 AM
- By jjz777 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:49 AM