1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hangouts Issue

Is anyone else having issues with Hangouts? I logged out of my google account on Hangouts a few days ago, but I'm not able to log back in. When I click on my email address, trying to log back in, nothing happens. I'm still logged into everything else through my google account, including my contacts and gmail. Any ideas? I tried unistalling back to the factory app setting and updating to the latest version with no luck.

Global Posts
    13,867 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Hangouts Issue

Quote Originally Posted by jsm1985 View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with Hangouts? I logged out of my google account on Hangouts a few days ago, but I'm not able to log back in. When I click on my email address, trying to log back in, nothing happens. I'm still logged into everything else through my google account, including my contacts and gmail. Any ideas? I tried unistalling back to the factory app setting and updating to the latest version with no luck.
    It is probably an issue on Google's side.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Hangouts Issue

Quote Originally Posted by jsm1985 View Post
    Been using hangouts on my maxx without issues.

if you can read this, you're standing too close