- 348 Posts
I have what may be a stupid question but I just want to be sure..
I have a question. After downloading the latest update my phone has been on the Fritz. I'm about to do a factory reset, is it ok to remove my SD card before the factory reset?
Sent from my KFTHWI using Android Central Forums
- 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM #2
- 63 Posts
Re: I have what may be a stupid question but I just want to be sure..
That will be hard bc droid maxxs don't have an SD card/card slot? What is it your aiming to keep by doing that? Pictures and music can be backed up via many ways if that's all.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
- 02-04-2014, 05:18 PM #4
- By decypher44 in forum HTC OneReplies: 24Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:19 PM
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 03:06 AM
- By shanezam203 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:43 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:31 PM
- By sbudaj in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:25 PM