- 63 Posts
camera failed to initialize?
Does anyone ever have an issue with starting the camera and an error appearing saying "camera failed to initialize". Its happened to me numerous times since the move to KK using either the app or the shake method. Anyone have a fix for it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-10-2014, 01:30 PM #2
- 02-10-2014, 10:04 PM #3
- 02-24-2014, 12:18 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: camera failed to initialize?
I am going nuts here with this camera. why should it fail to initialize I bought my first droid Maxx 2 months ago unfortunately I dropped a table leg on the screen and so I had to pay $100 for a new one I got the new phone sent back my broken phone and I have had this one for about a month and I have had nothing but problems with this darn camera! why should I have to shake it or smack it in order to get it to initialize? I have done everything tried to reset it in safe mode and I have even done a full factory reset and it still does it. then sometimes it wont but usually after about 3 pics it starts doing it again... Anyone have any advice here?
- 02-24-2014, 04:31 PM #6
- By One_Angry_Panda in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:03 PM
- By Chris Kelly4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:18 PM
- By andymacnexus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:56 AM
- By James Harwood1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:30 PM
- By lordradish in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:58 PM