Google services force closing.
I sideloaded the newest version of Google services on to my Maxx instead of waiting patiently and now it force close every once and awhile. I'm concerned I won't get the proper updates via services, any advice on what to do? Should l I Uninstall updates? Will that revert back and Google services will update eventually on its own? It's an important application so I don't want to screw it up again.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-11-2014, 12:12 PM #2
- 02-11-2014, 07:29 PM #4
- By Carl Hudson in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 10-30-2015, 04:24 AM
- By projectmx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:08 PM
- By bsannes in forum T-MobileReplies: 20Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:05 AM
- By Dexter9 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2014, 03:18 PM
- By kitkat1337 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:42 AM