Insert empty sim tray into Maxx?
Is it safe to remove the sim card from the Maxx, and then insert an empty sim tray back into the phone so it can be shipped? I know that on some older phones that it wasn't safe, but I don't know about the new ones."Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
- 02-11-2014, 12:11 PM #2
- 02-11-2014, 12:26 PM #3
Re: Insert empty sim tray into Maxx?
I am actually speaking of the physical aspect. I have read in the past that some phones should not have an empty sim tray inserted, because of pins that might hang up the tray or break.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
- By yrubinucf in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:33 AM
- By XDCX in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 23Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:42 AM
- By longtime44 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Shocktribe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:20 AM
- By Jdt0109 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2014, 04:35 PM