Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By rockitdog23
  • 1 Post By rockitdog23
  • 3 Post By T-Rob
  • 1 Post By Jay Sacks
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Well, after days of sitting on the fence, I went in and exchanged my 5S for the Droid Maxx! I was torn between the S4 and the Maxx but in the end, I wanted to try something that I've never tried before! I've had an S4 and it was nice, just didn't ever really love it and always missed my iPhone. I'm hoping I'll learn to love the Maxx! What a deal for only $99!!!
    skatergirl and revtech like this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Welcome aboard. I think you will love this phone!
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Good choice!

    Posted via my DROID MAXX
    Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, and Nexus 7
  4. #4  
    Zorro1's Avatar

    Posts
    762 Posts
    Global Posts
    973 Global Posts

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Marking you down.
  5. #5  
    SeigaGen's Avatar

    Posts
    624 Posts
    ROM
    Kang/CM10

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Isn't there a promo right now where you can purchase a Maxx for free with contract from vzw?

    Welcome Aboard!

    Sent from my XT1080M (Droid Maxx) using Tapatalk 4 Pro
    Motorola Droid Maxx

    Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RIP
    CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean

    Asus Nexus 7
    AOKP JB Milestone 1
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeigaGen View Post
    Isn't there a promo right now where you can purchase a Maxx for free with contract from vzw?

    Welcome Aboard!

    Sent from my XT1080M (Droid Maxx) using Tapatalk 4 Pro
    Yeah with the trade in of a working cell phone. I had no trade in so $99 was a steal for me.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    AustinAggie likes this.
  7. #7  
    T-Rob's Avatar

    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Not trying to steal his thread, but I just got my Maxx yesterday too. I traded in my working Razr Maxx and they gave me $100 for it...so I got my new Maxx for free.
    Thanked by:
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by T_Rob View Post
    Not trying to steal his thread, but I just got my Maxx yesterday too. I traded in my working Razr Maxx and they gave me $100 for it...so I got my new Maxx for free.
    Don't worry T_Rob we will give you a big hug too. With a tooshy squeeze if you're lucky.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    T-Rob 
  9. #9  
    revtech's Avatar

    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Love, love, love it! =D
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rockitdog23 View Post
    Well, after days of sitting on the fence, I went in and exchanged my 5S for the Droid Maxx! I was torn between the S4 and the Maxx but in the end, I wanted to try something that I've never tried before! I've had an S4 and it was nice, just didn't ever really love it and always missed my iPhone. I'm hoping I'll learn to love the Maxx! What a deal for only $99!!!
    My wife got the S4 at the same time I got the Maxx. She is more jealous of my Maxx every day. Especially when I say "Ok Google Now" and don't even touch the phone. Heheh. Plus the S4 has started temp bricking requiring battery removal about every other day. The Maxx hasnt so much as had a forced reboot since the day I got it.

    Its a wise choice you made.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    You would think I have stock. Check out the Tylt Vu wireless charger. A great match for the Maxx.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    rockitdog23 likes this.
  12. #12  
    CharlesH's Avatar

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts

    Default Re: Count me in! I'm part of the Droid Maxx family!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Sacks View Post
    You would think I have stock. Check out the Tylt Vu wireless charger. A great match for the Maxx.
    +1. I just toss the phone onto the charger, and it gives that obnoxious squawk and begins charging. No placement issues at all.

Similar Threads

  1. Is there a app like Dropbox or is Dropbox the best to use?
    By Lilshaq65 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:26 AM
  2. Anyone come from a RAZR MAXX HD to Z1s?
    By bchandler02 in forum Sony Xperia Z1s
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:38 PM
  3. Screen Burn In
    By vzwuser76 in forum Motorola Droid MAXX
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:38 PM
  4. Insert empty sim tray into Maxx?
    By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid MAXX
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 01:52 PM
  5. ! Green stuff around the logo D:
    By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 01:43 PM

Posting Permissions

B