I read somewhere about an app on the MAXX that transfers your files from your previous smartphone? My wife will be home with my MAXX in an hour or so. How well does this work? Coming from a Droid RAZR.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
- 02-13-2014, 08:28 PM #2
- 02-13-2014, 08:34 PM #3
- 127 Posts
Fairly decent. You'd download from the play store the companion app onto the original phone, and the MAXX initiates a wifi connection between the two. When the PC drivers unknowingly failed, I resorted to using it. It does bypass a step of picture transfer. Verizon actually didn't bomb on this one. Being uninstallable is typical.
fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.
- 02-13-2014, 09:08 PM #4
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but does anyone know what I can use if the previous phone was an iPhone. Migrate only works for Android phones
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 02-13-2014, 09:34 PM #5
- 02-13-2014, 09:55 PM #6
- 02-14-2014, 01:51 PM #8"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By zeth006 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:04 PM
- By wombat53 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:51 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
- By GeorgeLazenby in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:33 PM
- By KPCallahan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:21 AM