Droid MAXX: After a couple days with this phone....

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm thoroughly impressed! I'm coming from a RAZR MAXX. I was so frustrated with the horrendous lag on that phone that there were times I wanted to chuck it across the room. I guess the apps I need were just too much for its memory and processor. I had just about swore off Motorola and Android. It got so bad that I couldn't even answer the phone- the lag would time out to voice mail before the controls to answer the call would respond.

The Droid MAXX has none of that so far. Very impressed. Active notifications and touchless control are something you have to experience to truly appreciate. For once, I'm no longer fighting with my phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

bigv5150

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: After a couple days with this phone....

Glad to hear that. What did you have before?

He stated above a razr maxx. It truely is a great phone the active notifications are great but the always listening touchless control is outstanding. It works great for me I keep it in my uniform pocket and just say ok google now call XXX and bam I am talking with however without taking it out of my pocket. If i need directions in a hurry samething other than motorola having a patent on this I would expect other manufacturers to follow suit shortly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante