- 3 Posts
Root of this wakelock
So I know that being in a bad signal area is detrimental to battery life. But I just want to find out the cause for the wakelock in the screenshot.
Using Gsam, I see that the wake is caused most by msm_serial_hs_rx. I've not been able to find anything on this process after searching. Can anyone shine some light on this? Cab this wakelock behavior occur purely from a bad signal?
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
- 03-13-2014, 02:30 PM #2
- 03-13-2014, 03:19 PM #3
- By fumeii in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-14-2015, 02:37 PM
- By wilsonye in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:28 AM
- By AxlMyk in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:12 AM
- By Pueofql in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 11:38 AM
- By aungzaw7097 in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:58 AM