- Android OG
- 233 Posts
- Stock (for now)
Google Apps Force Close After Switching from ART back to Dalvik
I've been getting force closes on Google Maps, Good Play Store, and Google Plus after switching back from ART to Dalvik. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and wiping cache but it didn't seem to help. I recently switched back to ART and the closes went away. Kind of upset that I messed with ART in the first place, but curiosity got the best of me.
- 02-26-2014, 01:00 PM #2
Re: Google Apps Force Close After Switching from ART back to Dalvik
Did you wipe cache from recovery or just wipe cache from the app settings?
When kitkat first came out, I saw someone who switched back to Dalvik from ART who had to factory reset to get everything back, but that may have been because he was too impatient to try to figure out a solution.
- By snowpeck in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: Today, 04:37 AM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 47Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:31 AM
- By on2ac2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:53 PM
- By vomogs in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 02:56 PM
- By James Freeman4 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:34 PM