- 133 Posts
Android Phones dial tone.
So I am and have always been an android fan. I have owned 4 android phones and they all have one thing in common. The dial tone during calls always sounds like it has a cold. It fades in and out. My wifes iphones/blackberry have never done this. The actual call quality/signal is fine. Why does android seem to have this problem?
- 03-04-2014, 02:24 PM #2
- 135 Posts
Re: Android Phones dial tone.
Hmm, I think I actually understand what you're talking about. It's never bothered me, but I have noticed it too. I have no idea why that happens. Maybe it has something to do with power savings modes. If you think about it, this same effect applies to any sudden, brief noise during a call.
- 03-04-2014, 03:49 PM #3
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:20 PM
- By twenty4f in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2014, 11:07 AM
- By portablealpha in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:29 AM
- By ndog3001 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:30 AM
- By godman_8 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:56 AM