Droid MAXX: Temperature issues while charging
Just today, I realized that my MAXX was getting extremely hot while charging on a wall charger at work. It was up to 103F before I noticed and unplugged it from the wall unit, and then plugged it into my PC. It is now charging though the PC at 94F which seems normal. Is anyone else noticing this issue? My battery life has been horrible the past few weeks (barely lasting a day) and I wonder if this has anything to do with it.
- 03-06-2014, 07:48 PM #2
- 264 Posts
Re: Droid MAXX: Temperature issues while charging
Definitely don't think this has any impact on your battery life. I use a wireless charger and my phone regularly gets up to 110, I've been doing this for 6 months and my battery is as good as it's ever been. With a wall charger, my phone also gets up to like 100-103.
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
- By MrTyC in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:04 AM
- By vaibhavkaria in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:57 PM
- By butlera8 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
- By keleraba in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:27 PM
- By Corey Bell1 in forum HuaweiReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:40 PM