- 65 Posts
Does hitting "home" button always return you to main home screen?
I noticed that when you're say swiped to a left or right screen at the main screen, load an app through a shortcut on that screen, and hit the "home" key, it would return to the main screen and auto-swipe itself back to the main home screen every time.
Does this happen for everyone with the Droid MAXX? I've never seen this before in my old Droid RAZR MAXX, Nexus 7 tablet, or any previous Android devices I've owned.
I can see how that may be convenient for the OCD amongst us that would like the primary home screen to show up when we hit the "home" button, but sometimes I like to load 2 or more apps, one after the other, whose shortcuts are in either the left or right screens.
- 03-16-2014, 09:09 PM #2
- 03-17-2014, 04:45 AM #3
- 03-17-2014, 05:29 AM #4
Re: Does hitting "home" button always return you to main home screen?
It's been discussed here before
Home Button Problem
Apps that don't work (or don't work right) on Kit Kat
You know it's a bug because if you use an alternate launcher that uses the home key differently (to toggle a particular function), tapping home will do that function twice (toggle a function on and then immediately off again.) I am not aware of any other Android phone that does this. Let's hope this gets fixed with an OTA soon.
- 03-17-2014, 02:12 PM #5
- By SHIL0H in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2014, 10:13 PM
- By alexondrums in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 03:32 PM
- By spackmanstephen in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 01:19 AM
- By Onetime72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:54 PM
- By SheldDaaady in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 06:04 PM