Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By AustinAggie
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default picture attachment on texts...

When receiving a text with attachment picture covers the message what am I doing wrong?

Default Re: picture attachment on texts...

Quote Originally Posted by ealopezean View Post
    When receiving a text with attachment picture covers the message what am I doing wrong?
    Using the stock messaging app.. it is one of the few things on this phone that sucks

Seriously, I haven't heard of this behavior but I highly recommend textra. I believe it is free (but I'd pay a few bucks for it regardless) and one of the nice options you can enable is to auto-save all pictures to your phone (the download folder I think), so you don't have to do it manually. It definitely displays them correctly in the message.

Default Re: picture attachment on texts...

Quote Originally Posted by AustinAggie View Post
    Using the stock messaging app.. it is one of the few things on this phone that sucks

Seriously, I haven't heard of this behavior but I highly recommend textra. I believe it is free (but I'd pay a few bucks for it regardless) and one of the nice options you can enable is to auto-save all pictures to your phone (the download folder I think), so you don't have to do it manually. It definitely displays them correctly in the message.
    Yep, what this dude said. Textra all the way.