Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dpham00
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Can't find downloaded video

    I had what looked like a pop up and the only way I could get rid of it(at least that's the way it appeared) was to click 'download.'

    Something downloaded to my phone and now I can't find where it is to delete it or erase it. Where can I find this downloaded file? I checked my memory card and didn't see it.

    Thanks for you help.
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    25,759 Posts
    Global Posts
    26,202 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Can't find downloaded video

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguaplayer View Post
    I had what looked like a pop up and the only way I could get rid of it(at least that's the way it appeared) was to click 'download.'

    Something downloaded to my phone and now I can't find where it is to delete it or erase it. Where can I find this downloaded file? I checked my memory card and didn't see it.

    Thanks for you help.
    Welcome to the forums.
    Go into your app drawer, and you should see a downloads app. Check there.

    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Can't find downloaded video

    Settings
    Apps
    Downloaded


    Not there.

    I see apps that have been downloaded but no media files. Any place else I should look? Thanks for your help.
  4. #4  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    25,759 Posts
    Global Posts
    26,202 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Can't find downloaded video

    Sorry, I wasn't that clear. Not in settings, but the regular app drawer, where you only have the user apps. Should look like the circle with the 6 dots in it.

    From a Liquid Nexus 5

    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Can't find downloaded video

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't that clear. Not in settings, but the regular app drawer, where you only have the user apps. Should look like the circle with the 6 dots in it.

    From a Liquid Nexus 5
    The icon can be different depending on device but it should be called the same name

    dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Can't find downloaded video

    Okay, that worked. I found it. Now how do I delete it? I can't find anything anywhere to delete this file. Again, thanks for the help.
  7. #7  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    25,759 Posts
    Global Posts
    26,202 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Can't find downloaded video

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguaplayer View Post
    Okay, that worked. I found it. Now how do I delete it? I can't find anything anywhere to delete this file. Again, thanks for the help.
    Long press the file. That should bring up options and delete should be one of them.

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:43 PM
  2. CONFUSED!!! How can I flash my HTC One to Stock?
    By raj patel7 in forum HTC One Google Edition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Moto X: Dead phone, can't factory reset
    By jrsharp70 in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:30 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 07:36 AM
  5. Problems with playing videos
    By Kurtis Manke in forum HTC One M7
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:59 AM

Posting Permissions