- 04-11-2014, 07:30 AM #2
- 07-24-2014, 07:27 PM #3
Re: Best Pebble Notification Program?
I use notification center to get notifications from a bunch of apps. But for gmail, hangouts, SMS, and calendar I use awear. It's awesome cause awear let's you respond to all the services it supports. So I just tell Notification Center not to alert me for the apps awear covers.
Posted via Android Central App
- By J0RDANDROID in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:01 PM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 03:35 PM
- By Zod1010 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:40 PM
- By mdcunard in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:29 AM
- By trido#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:41 PM