- 5 Posts
I'm experiencing random notification few times a day without having a real notification. I've searched online regarding without a real solution.
What I've done.
1. Factory reset
2. Cleared partition
3. Notification history to isolate apps
4. Look through my google settings to turn off any potential odd notifications.
Anyone else experience this?
- 04-11-2014, 01:18 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 11:40 PM #4
- 04-12-2014, 10:11 AM #5
Re: Random notification
I remember somebody posting something like this that turned out to be the Yahoo mail app (or some Yahoo app). Do you have that?
Go through your apps and look at notification settings. I have some twitter clients that can be set to notify with sound but not a notification prompt (I think). It's tedious, but that sounds like your best bet - check all of your apps, look at settings and see what the notification settings are.
Most apps that notify with sound also throw a notification in the notification shade but you may have one that doesn't.
- By jackwagon06 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 10Last Post: 04-23-2015, 08:18 AM
- By cellisimo in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 16Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:45 AM
- By phil_d1111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 05-16-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Marco Feijoo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2014, 05:44 PM
- By Shawn Winfield in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:42 PM