Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Max losing gmail sync???

New Droid Maxx with 4.4. Kit Kat on it. when I am in a area with no signal from Verizon for an hour or so I have to reenter my passwords for my Gmail accounts. My Droid Maxx HD never had this problem. A friend of mine has the same phone and it does it too. Is this a phone problem or a KitKat problem?

Default Re: Droid Max losing gmail sync???

Quote Originally Posted by ussastro View Post
    New Droid Maxx with 4.4. Kit Kat on it. when I am in a area with no signal from Verizon for an hour or so I have to reenter my passwords for my Gmail accounts. My Droid Maxx HD never had this problem. A friend of mine has the same phone and it does it too. Is this a phone problem or a KitKat problem?
    I'm not sure which caused it. It's happened to me once (and I have four google accounts, so it was really a pain) but there are several people who've reported this problem. It could be a kitkat problem. We are still waiting for a new update from Motorola. Hopefully this is one bug that's fixed.

Default Re: Droid Max losing gmail sync???

I just had an issue with this the other day where my gmail would not sync at all and I constantly had an icon notification showing I had 3 emails but I couldn't view on my phone. I cleared the data for the GMail app and everything went back to normal.