Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Email & My Car

I don't know if it's my Droid Maxx or my car but I previously had my work emails coming to me in the navigation system of my car. However, I was having issues with the email so I deleted it and re-entered it on to my phone. It no longer shows up in my car. Any ideas as to why?

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts

Default Re: Email & My Car

Quote Originally Posted by Biker Dude1 View Post
    I don't know if it's my Droid Maxx or my car but I previously had my work emails coming to me in the navigation system of my car. However, I was having issues with the email so I deleted it and re-entered it on to my phone. It no longer shows up in my car. Any ideas as to why?
    What kind of car? I know on my Prius Plug-in, that as of Kit-Kat, I no longer get any e-mail on my car system. With the previous OS (4.2?), I got one e-mail provider. With my old clunky Blackberry, I got ALL of the e-mail providers that I had configured on my phone. (Say what you want about the shortcomings of Blackberry, but they've got messaging down cold.)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Email & My Car

BMW 128 i. I guess it could have started w/ Kit KAt.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesH View Post
    What kind of car? I know on my Prius Plug-in, that as of Kit-Kat, I no longer get any e-mail on my car system. With the previous OS (4.2?), I got one e-mail provider. With my old clunky Blackberry, I got ALL of the e-mail providers that I had configured on my phone. (Say what you want about the shortcomings of Blackberry, but they've got messaging down cold.)