I don't know if it's my Droid Maxx or my car but I previously had my work emails coming to me in the navigation system of my car. However, I was having issues with the email so I deleted it and re-entered it on to my phone. It no longer shows up in my car. Any ideas as to why?
    04-16-2014 02:09 PM
    I don't know if it's my Droid Maxx or my car but I previously had my work emails coming to me in the navigation system of my car. However, I was having issues with the email so I deleted it and re-entered it on to my phone. It no longer shows up in my car. Any ideas as to why?
    What kind of car? I know on my Prius Plug-in, that as of Kit-Kat, I no longer get any e-mail on my car system. With the previous OS (4.2?), I got one e-mail provider. With my old clunky Blackberry, I got ALL of the e-mail providers that I had configured on my phone. (Say what you want about the shortcomings of Blackberry, but they've got messaging down cold.)
    04-16-2014 02:43 PM
    BMW 128 i. I guess it could have started w/ Kit KAt.

What kind of car? I know on my Prius Plug-in, that as of Kit-Kat, I no longer get any e-mail on my car system. With the previous OS (4.2?), I got one e-mail provider. With my old clunky Blackberry, I got ALL of the e-mail providers that I had configured on my phone. (Say what you want about the shortcomings of Blackberry, but they've got messaging down cold.)
    04-16-2014 03:23 PM