- 54 Posts
Turning off 4G on the Maxx?
I searched and wasn't able to find an answer that works. Has anyone figured out how to reliably turn off 4G LTE on the newest Droid Maxx? My older version it was simple, but my new phone they have removed that option. Tried the Dial *#*#4636#*#* trick and it doesn't seem to do anything. Tried 4G on/off for Thunderbolt and doesn't show the option to turn off 4G. Help?
- 04-23-2014, 03:54 AM #2
- 104 Posts
Re: Turning off 4G on the Maxx?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gnalinfo&hl=en Advanced Signal Status
Use This App once opened scroll to bottom click additional info then click phone information then scroll to middle of page on drop down box click CDMA auto (PRL) that will lock you to 3g/1x i hope this helps
- 04-23-2014, 02:18 PM #3
- 04-23-2014, 05:30 PM #4
- 04-25-2014, 10:38 PM #5
- 04-26-2014, 06:33 AM #6
- 04-26-2014, 09:59 PM #7
- By sohailgagai in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:58 AM
- By Still Mostly Harmless in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:02 AM
- By djxpress in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:57 AM
- By sqa4life in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:15 AM
- By LightaDroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:13 AM