G2 like launcher and camera

hanielserrato

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
So I just bought a droid Maxx, and have been using it for about a week . I like what Motorola has done with the simple UI. I was in the Verizon store and looking at the LG G 2. I really like the camera and would sometimes like a really different UI.

So here's my question, what launcher would you recommend that does not lag and is very stable? What's camera app or port has some of the features that the g 2 has that would work best for the maxx? I really like the touchless controls on the Droid Maxx. Any app that can replicate this on the LG?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DefectiveWeeble

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
There are apps out there that can do a lot of what Touchless control does. The problem is that most of them will devour a phones battery if you use the always listening feature. If you would like to give one a try, Dragon Mobile Assistant is the first that comes to mind.

Scrambler#AC

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I use Nova (Prime) on all my recent past and current devices. Love it. Turn animations to fastest speed. Its fast & clean.

Search Google play for "launchers" to see what's out there for replacement UIs.

hanielserrato

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick replies. I really don't think I need the always listening feature but it's nice to be able to hit a button and say " text Joe.. Bla bla "and it send a message but I think Google now does that(correct me if I'm wrong).. Anther easy I use it is when I have a long message I just speak the message and it inputs it on the text box.
As far as nova goes I'll have to give that a try.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
The camera is what the camera is. I don't think it's a problem that software can fix - the hardware is mediocre.

The camera can take decent shots is decent light, but it can take mediocre shots in any light. I think it's generally good enough for a cell phone camera for most people, but it's definitely not an iPhone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01