Switching from 4G to 3G
So is there a way to switch from 4G to 3G manually?
when I go camping (main reason for this phone is battery life) there sometimes very little signal, so I would like to have it only connect to a 3G signal and hopefully save some power not trying to always search/connect to a 4G signal.
TIA.Droid MAXX 32GB
OS- 4.4.4 KK
Waiting for Lollipop!
RIP-GNEX-you were fun to hack and install AOKP ROMS,but your time is over.
- 05-01-2014, 11:21 AM #2
Re: Switching from 4G to 3G
Yep, there is an app LTEOnOff for HTC Thunderbolt that works. Just FYI, it resets to LTE on when you restart the phone.
Start the app. It tells you what to do when it starts, but, when you open it, it looks like an eye chart. Scroll down a bit and just above the "Turn off radio" button is a drop-down control. Change it to CDMA auto (PRL) when you want to be 3G only.
- By gatekeeperdi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:01 AM
- By vgmasterx in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:17 PM
- By youtubeslim in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:20 AM
- By vgmasterx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:46 AM
- By vgmasterx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:46 AM