Carbon fiber markings rub right off???
I've had my Maxx since Monday this week. I just put it in my pocket. That carbon weave pattern is gone at all 4 corners already! It's in baggy jeans pockets.. It's really ugly. Anyone else had this problem? I have a MaxxHD and it still looks like new!
- 05-02-2014, 06:46 PM #2
- 05-02-2014, 09:37 PM #5
- 05-02-2014, 09:56 PM #6
- 05-03-2014, 02:23 AM #7
- 05-07-2014, 12:34 PM #8
- 2 Posts
Re: Carbon fiber markings rub right off???
That's how they are made. The corners all look that way from the factory. Not carbon fiber... Kevlar. And it is real not a printed faux, there is a video of the manufacturing process on youtube.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:49 PM
- By seoulbrova in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:42 PM
- By alliemariee in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:32 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:36 PM
- By Jon Lithgow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 09:23 AM