- 55 Posts
Getting FoxFi to Work
I understand that FoxFi won't work in WiFi mode and have been able to tether via the USB feature but the Bluetooth is defeating all attempts to tether to the PC.
Everything seems to be paired OK but it doesn't seem to talk to the PC. I do have the PDAnet for desktop installed....wondering if I need a different version or ????
Any thoughs would be appreciated.
- 05-10-2014, 10:03 AM #2
- 05-12-2014, 08:22 PM #3
- 05-13-2014, 09:25 AM #4
- 05-13-2014, 10:26 AM #5
- By erasat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 12-12-2014, 07:11 AM
- By THARD11 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:23 PM
- By Vinayaka Bhat in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:07 PM
- By Antonius66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:38 PM
- By nonie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:24 AM