- 56 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Sideload new app?
New Driod Maxx. Checked the allow unknown sources. I have been sent a prototype/beta APK file for a new App we are having developed. When I download it, it says it is downloaded to the SD Card as storage/emulated/0/filename.apk I have not found any sort of file app or widget I can use to get to this file. It isn't in the Downloads place. How do I find this? I also have a ZIP file with all sorts of stuff in it that I assume also needs to be made available to the app. How do I find it and do that?
Thanks very much for your help. I apologize, but I am a newbie at this.
- 05-13-2014, 10:26 AM #3
- By rustum in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 05:20 PM
- By bustedsails in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:53 PM
- By Thalion in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:57 PM
- By waplay in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:08 PM
- By MrArnootie in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:52 PM