Alarms/Clocks acting weird lately.

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Think this might be related to the update since it just started happening. I could not get my alarm to shut off this morning. I had to reset the phone. Also, I usually tap on my Chronus clock widget to bring up the alarm screen to set it. Last couple days there have been inconsistencies. Sometimes the clock settings screen, sometimes nothing. Really annoying. Anyone else have issues like this?

Gary Hayek Jr

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Yea, I noticed this too. Only been the past few weeks. Not everyday, but happened yesterday. Alarm went off, but the app was not anywhere to snooze or stop the alarm.

sgayol

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with a third party alarm app. It happened on 4 separate occasions. I was going to switch back to the stock alarm but it sounds like that won't help. Awesome.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not having this problem at all, but I don't use the alarm much. Each time I use it, everything is fine - the alarm shows as the lock screen and I am offered to swipe right to dismiss or left to snooze (I think - I always dismiss.)

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Whatever the issue was, it has corrected itself. Or perhaps its because I have been using the stock alarm lately. I really like it but wish when activated, it would open with alarm. Funny how it allows you to set it to open with clock, stopwatch, or timer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non