Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Error message in stock email app. Can't reply to emails.

The last couple days I've been getting an error message that reads "Storage space is getting low. Service has been disabled." in the stock email app, whenever I click "reply" or "forward". Now it's doing it when I click the refresh button, too. The accounts sync automatically just fine, though, and are up to date. I have two email accounts in the app, both of which are Exchange accounts. I've googled the error message, and it seems to be a Motorola thing. I've tried numerous suggestions that I found in forumss, such as deleting the trash folder and clearing the cache from the app. No dice. I had this problem a few weeks back, but it only lasted for a day or so and I have no idea what "fixed" it. But now it's back and I can't seem to clear the error message. It's really annoying not being able to respond to emails. Both accounts are for work, too. My personal account in gmail is working perfectly fine.

Anyone else had this issue? Thoughts on how to fix it? Thanks!