Won't Boot Up
I'm running 4.2.2, rooted. I have an Otterbox and dropped my phone on the corner of the case.
The phone was not directly impacted.
The phone will not boot up. When I plug in the charger, only the Yellow Motorola icon loops on and off. I can get to the boot window by pressing power down, but the boot loop continues.
I tried a soft reset too with no luck.
It will only attempt to boot when plugged in.
Any ideas on this?
- 05-23-2014, 12:35 AM #2
- 05-23-2014, 10:44 AM #3
- 05-23-2014, 08:40 PM #4
- 51 Posts
Re: Won't Boot Up
Sorry BTW about your loss...you did protect it and I would have expected the Otter box to perform. Have you contacted Otter box? The should at very least refund your case cost (I would return it). Also what O box did you have? Commuter or Defender?
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-27-2014, 08:57 PM #6
- By m_vered in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:07 PM
- By oyvinla in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:07 AM
- By tedbearclaw in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:26 PM
- By Osama Rods in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:32 AM
- By lovelygirlvst in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:02 AM