Motorola Droid Maxx Noise during video, sounds like network sounds

dieselducy

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
OK this is a strange problem. When im shooting a video WITH THE RADIOS on (4g voice, etc) I hear this weird rumbling buzzing sound kinda like a deep gsm sound. when the phone is in airplane mode the videos are fine. ANYBODY else having problems with noise in videos, notice at 0:18 in the video.
http://youtu.be/QPJOcRxPaMA

Last edited:

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but I haven't tried it with the radios off. I will experiment and report back.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

dieselducy

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
so u get the same "noises" in your videos? I was worried I was the only one. Without the radio on it seems to do fine. I find it pathetic that a supposed hi end phone does this.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine does it with the radios off even. A high pitched hum. Guess I have to live with it or trade in and replace it.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

djg1701

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Same problem here on 4.4.4. Experienced feedback sound throughout an 8 minute video. Had 4g turned on. Did not think I needed to turn it off. :(

myvstar650

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
How do you turn off "WITH THE RADIOS on (4g voice, etc)"?
Where can I find this and I need detailed instructions on how to fix this issue. I am not cell phone savvy.
I am having the same static issue.
Thank you

b123b

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue with my phone, it makes the exact same noise, and I tried turning on Airplane mode and that does the trick, but it's a pain! Does anyone know of alternate solutions for this issue? has anyone had issues with noises during facetime/skype? the one time I tried googlechat I didn't have a good signal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2