- 185 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
WiFi Signal Low Since Update
Since the last update ... My WiFi signal is always at least one bar lower than usual. I haven't changed anything on my WiFi network and my other WiFi devices are working great. Anyone else experiencing this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-29-2014, 05:55 AM #2
Re: WiFi Signal Low Since Update
No. In fact, my WiFi is better since the update. I used to have problems where I'd have connection but no throughput. The only fix was to toggle the radio off and on.
That said, maybe you should stop worrying about bars. They may not mean all that much. Are you getting the same connectivity range? Also, you can look at an app called WiFi Analytyics. Is that saying that you are getting a good signal? If not, then you have a problem. If you do have a good signal, then you should be ok.
- By Pattyk999 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:29 PM
- By Rose Scott in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:37 AM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 01:20 PM
- By Martin Tashi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:17 PM
- By demontooth in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:07 AM