- 67 Posts
Noom Users Beware!
Apparently I had downloaded an app called Noom and didn't even realize it. Today after about 9 hours of light use, I looked at my phone and it was at 24% battery and hot to the touch! Noom was using 68% of the power and kept my system awake all for one bloatware notification advertisement. Disabled and uninstalled and battery has been steady for the last few hours, only at 21% now after 3 hours. Anyone else experience this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-30-2014, 04:43 PM #2
Re: Noom Users Beware!
That's annoying. Which Noom app was it? There are 3 listed in Google Play. Do you know how it installed without you realizing it? It's worth emailing them and letting them know about this issue. If the app installed in a shady manner, then it's also worth telling them that as well. email@example.com
- 05-31-2014, 08:47 AM #4
- By Paolobee in forum Business & Enterprise LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2015, 03:12 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:33 AM
- By Gregory Muir in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-29-2014, 02:40 PM
- By dvantaman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:36 AM
- By Chetan Takyar in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:24 AM